Monday, March 30, 2009

New Blog new Day.

So I have been wanting to make a blog for a while but have not found a good reason. I like the idea of using a blog to keep family and friends up to date on what is going on in our life and since we are in Lawrence, KS the timing seemed right.

We are expecting our first baby! Our baby boy is due August 3rd, 2009. I know you all are as excited as we are so I will do a "baby update" every now and then.

Here is what we have been up to:

David is working REALLY hard these days. He is a operations senior at Best Buy full time and is experiencing the corporate world. He also does some really neat product videos for a company based in Colorado. Our whole office has been taken over with a variety of products including but not limited to: hand blown glass vase, pens, coolers, camping chairs, golf balls, mugs, calendars and photo frames. David is also going to school part time working on his Masters at KU. He also loves going to a school that he can follow the sports. ROCK CHALK JAYHALK! Sorry K-State fans...

I have found myself unemployed since February... They moved my job out of state two weeks after they found out that I was expecting... Suspect timing I know. I have found it a lot harder to find a job when you have a baby bump but we keep hoping. Until the job situation works its self out I have been trying to keep our home clean and my husband happy. I also am now a proud card carrying member of the public library and have been trying to swim (Dr. ordered).

Baby update: Baby is officially 22 weeks along and loves to use his mom’s bladder as a trampoline. I don't know what sort of sign this is but the other day I discovered that any exercise namely, swimming he doesn't get excited about, he sees it as an opportunity to nap. He gets really excited when I eat though??? We have our next Dr. Apt in a few weeks but so far everything is going well.

Taft well he is our cat... need I say more.

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

so happy for your new blog!

Erin said...

welcome to the world of blogging!

rebecca said...

Wahoo! Another person to stalk from the University ward. Oh, and stalk me back...you know with your email address.

Stephanie said...

I am so excited for your new blog! Now, I can keep more updated on the happenings of the Anderson fam. Tell David we say hi and give Taft our love!