Monday, May 4, 2009

Late nights, Bridal show, Baby and Allergies

This last week was a crazy week. David has been working with a company called Mass Transit doing corporate videos. He worked full time at Best Buy and came home and worked on a big video project every night. He probably got a total of 20 hours of sleep the whole week. I tried to stay up however, when I found myself asleep sitting up David would make me go to bed. David got the project done and he is able to get back to a “normal” sleep schedule… until the next project.

In addition to the crazy week our company Solomon’s Porch Productions was displayed as a vendor at the Staley Farms Bridal Show in Kansas City, MO this last Sunday. We flew in from Colorado last year for the show and had some good success. They did not have quiet as many brides attend this year but we hope to still book a few weddings. Below you will find a photo of our booth.

One of the other vendors at the bridal show was Photo Booth. This company is cool because you rent one of the photo strip booths that you use to find in malls. When traffic was slow the owners made David and I come over and shoot some photos. Here is our photos strip. :)

Baby Update: I am officially 27 weeks along OR in months that means that I am 7 MONTHS today! This is going so fast! We go in for our next Dr. appt on the 14th and since I am still measuring big we will do both a Dr. appt and another Ultrasound. I also get to do the very exciting blood sugar test… We will let you know if our due date changes but as of now it is still August 3rd, 2009. Baby Boy Anderson is kicking up a storm and growing like crazy.

I don’t like putting ultrasound photos online but since I keep talking about him kicking so much I thought I would show you one of his big feet!

Belly at 26 weeks:
I don’t know if it was our VERY long week, the extra push with the bridal show or just plain allergies BUT David and I are both sick. I feel like I have been punched in both eyes and have a sink faucet for a nose. I guess it is the season… Hopefully the next post will be a little less germ infested.

Love to all our family and friends!!! Keep in touch!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

your display looks great, guys! that really IS a pretty building/venue. Any luck with bookings yet?

The Yarbrough Clan said...

I am glad I found your blog! Your tummy looks awesome, I am so excited for you and david! Are you sure you don't want me to take the newborn Pics :) miss you guys!